I’ve said it before, but I love a good charcuterie board. They’re easy to put together while still looking and tasting great. Creating themed charcuterie boards is my go-to holiday food (check out this hot chocolate charcuterie!) and favorite easy meal or treat to share with others. Here’s a festive take on a charcuterie board that includes a beautiful pomegranate-jeweled ornament cheeseball. Recipe included!
Pomegranate-Jeweled Ornament Cheeseball Recipe
- 1 block softened cream cheese
- 1/2 c shredded white cheddar cheese
- 1/2 c pecans, chopped
- 1/4 c green onion, sliced
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups pomegranate seeds
- 1 wrapped rollo candy
- Sprig of Rosemary
- Mix all ingredients, (minus pom seeds)
2. Lay plastic wrap on a flat surface and place your cheese mixture in the middle.
3. Take a few small handfuls of your pomegranate seeds and gently press them all around the ball until it’s completely covered. Place rollo candy onto + a sprig of Rosemary.
4. Serve with your favorite crackers.